3.05.2014

The Switch



     Although I am sticking with my name and standalone domain (www.triple-thread.net), I have decided for security and aesthetic reasons to switch blogging platforms. I have tested it and anyone reading my blog through Google Friend Connect should still be able to get my posts in their feed. However, you can also catch me on Bloglovin' (please note if you currently follow www.triplethread.blogspot.com on Bloglovin' you will need to follow the new blog to continue getting my updates), Twitter, or Facebook. Thank you so much for your support and I hope you'll continue to read over on the new site. You can also find my photography portfolio and writing on the new site, so it's even more comprehensive and personal than ever before! Please stop by and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...