1.16.2014

The Harbor

Plaid blazer, Groovy's in Rockwall. Led Zeppelin tee shirt, vintage from my step dad. Jeans, imogene + willie Imogene slims. Vintage Cole Haan loafers, thrifted. Sunglasses, TJ Maxx.

     My favorite thing to do is to scamper along the rocks of a shoreline, any shoreline. Fortunately, where my parents live in Rockwall features quite an impressive manmade lake/resoirvoir and a shoreline to match. It makes for fantastic viewing of sunsets and even the Dallas skyline from 30 miles away. I feel like these pictures almost look like they were taken in the middle of nowhere, but nope. They were taken right down the road from my parents home, in front of the local movie theatre. I apologize for the copious amount of pictures here. I just really couldn't decide which ones best suited the purpose. The mood that day was so great, that it is impossible to say for me a favorite. I certainly hope you feel the same!

8 comments:

Jenna Leigh said...

gorgeous photos :)

Unknown said...

what a great place! I also really love that blazer.

http://splitneedles.blogspot.com/

~ K said...

Never apologies for too many pictures! Especially when they are great like these :)

Unknown said...

What a great freakin' blazer and the perfect setting! In love with this outfit and the pictures. I wouldn't have been able to pick, either!

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com

Ashleigh Jean said...

Love the photos! The scenery is amazing. I love your blazer too!

xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

Laura said...

You look amazing, I love that blazer, sunglasses, shoes... - just your whole
outfit. ;)
Oh, and that setting is wonderful.

dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

aparate sudura invertor said...

Such beautiful photos! You look gorgeous, the outfit is perfect! :)

detoxifierea organismului said...

Beautiful blazer, is just perfect for you! This print i also like so muck!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...