12.29.2011

Out of my Shell

Turtleneck, J. Crew. Coat, Old Navy. Necklace, Ann Taylor. Cords, Delia's. Flats, Land's End. Watch, Timex. Pictures by Reid.

     Maybe it's just a childhood holdover, but I definitely didn't think that I was going to be able to stand wearing a turtleneck. Boy, was I wrong. I found this gem on deep,deep discount at my local J. Crew (as discussed in my haul video) and now I'm even considering going back for a few more. Turtlenecks seem like such a good way to insert a little dash of color into my otherwise pretty neutral wardrobe. Luckily, I've been gravitating towards pieces with more color on my shopping ventures lately. 
     I think that a turtleneck and cords could easily become one of my "go-to" outfits during the winter. What do you turn to when the temperatures drop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...